Welcome! Tune in often to learn more about all things relating to the new SAHM!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

All about MOMMY!!!

These past few days I have been focusing on me! Yup that's right. I think in order to be a good mommy there have to be times when you focus on yourself. So this week I've focused on getting a new wardrobe. I have been wearing the same few clothes for the last few months (because that's all the pre - pregnancy clothes that fit me after pregnancy) and I'm sick of it. At first I didn't want to get something new to wear because I was hoping to lose these last 4 - 5 pregnancy pounds (lucky me it fluctuates). However, as my son approaches 5 months I realized who cares about these last few pounds (since they are still here lol) it's time to get some new clothes and stop looking crazy. It also helped that my birthday is coming up - so I've got birthday cash coming my way! I went to the mall and shopped for me. It felt so good but was so hard not to venture over to the baby gap section or the girls section of Old Navy to look for things for my son and my daughter. I had to mentally remind myself don't look - today is about me. Have any of you other mothers had to do that?

No comments: