Welcome! Tune in often to learn more about all things relating to the new SAHM!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Blog Mommy

Ya know, everyday I am able to think of tons of things to blog about, but somehow just can't seem to get myself to sit down in front of the computer or on my iPhone to actually blog. I think I miraculously hope the topics will jump from my mind to the computer automatically. Any one else seem to have this problem? Honestly, I know I'd feel better to get many of the things off my chest about motherhood, being a wife, and searching for a job, but the time to blog about all these these things just somehow escapes me. I mean after you've cooked dinner, bathe the baby, taken the older sister to her basketball game, made an attempt to clean the house - where is the time to blog. I'm going to try to get better even though I don't even have an audience yet, but I realize how will I get there if I don't have anything posted up for anyone to read on a regular basis. So here's to improvement - cheers! And a great big kudos to those of you that are able to blog consistently in addition to life's daily challenges.

No comments: