Welcome! Tune in often to learn more about all things relating to the new SAHM!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My two new favorite stores!!

Walgreens and CVS. Yes, drug stores. The ones that I used to always think they were super expensive. Why would I ever want to shop there on a consistent basis unless I needed medicine.

Well thanks to the Krazy Koupon Lady and Southern Savers. I have deciphered the system and I'm pretty proud of myself. See there are some perks to being home all day. Walgreen and CVS love to give you their money. It's almost like Monopoly money because you get to use it right back at their store. So each week I'm excited to get the Sunday paper to see their circulars and compare them to the coupons that I have. In many cases I end up spending only $1 - $4.00 on items that offer Walgreens registry rewards and CVS extra care bucks. I then take my savings and usually purchase baby items or other things we need. It is a fabulous system. I just hate that I hadn't discovered it sooner. I was spending a fortune in that store when I just bought things without seeking items that paid me back. Now I only purchase things that I need that are on sale and/or give me money back. I usually save anywhere for 40% - 60% on purchases. I'm hoping as I learn more about the system that percentage will grow.

To learn more about maximizing the system at Walgreens and CVS watch these videos:
Shopping at Walgreens with the Krazy Coupon Lady
Shopping at CVS with the Krazy Coupon Lady

Also, check out the Krazy Coupon Lady.com and Southern Savers.com for more information on what's on sale. Today I saved $50.00 with their help! How much have you or will you save?

No comments: